As a culturally diverse institution, Kennedy-King College is committed to excellence in education and training, and the development of well-educated, well-rounded students who are prepared for success and leadership.
Kennedy-King College is dedicated to providing high quality, comprehensive, accessible education and training opportunities that respond to changing community needs and enable individuals to reach their full potential and successfully compete in the global marketplace. Kennedy-King College is committed to improving student learning in all programs and services through and ongoing comprehensive assessment process.
To this end, the College adopted the following Purposes:
- Offer quality curricula that prepares students to successfully compete in the workforce or to achieve higher education goals.
- Provide a comprehensive general education program in the liberal arts and sciences.
- Provide an educational delivery system that upgrades skill levels, enhances employability, and responds to changing needs of the local, regional and national labor markets.
- Provide adult programs for basic educational attainment, English language proficiency, and lifelong learning throughout the community.
- Provide a comprehensive, systematic, student support system that enhances students' opportunities for successful matriculation.
- Ensure that students who complete programs are academically, socially and vocationally competent individuals.