1. Enter your Enrollment Preferences
This lets us know where and when you wish to take classes and helps us find the classes you want and need. ONLY YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU.
How to do it: Login to my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then click Enrollment Preferences. If you wish to change your academic plan, you must contact your academic advisor. Only advisors can change an academic plan or focus area for a student
2. Review your SmartPlanner
Move, choose, and confirm your courses for the upcoming terms.
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu select My Academic Plan, then My Academic Plan, then My Planner. Your planner will display sequenced courses based on your degree requirements. You can move courses between semesters and choose specific courses by clicking on course list.
3. Validate your Shopping Cart
Ensure your class schedule is at your preferred campus, days, and times. You add or delete classes from your shopping cart as desired. Click validate to have the system check for possible conflicts prior to enrolling.
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then My Registration, then Shopping Cart
4. Enroll in Classes
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then My Registration, then Shopping Cart. Select “Enroll” on or after your enrollment appointment date. You will see your enrollment results immediately.
5. Make Payment Arrangements
You can either pay in full or sign up for our monthly payment plan. For more information, visit
For detailed instruction guides, visit my.ccc.edu and select Help and Resources then Student Help Guides then Help Guides.
Register on campus
- Meet with your Academic Advisor
- If you are struggling with your current classes; help is available
- To ensure you are on the correct academic path; that is, to ensure that you are pursuing an academic plan that will best prepare you to achieve your education and career goals
- To create an education plan: a term-by-term plan to meet all completion/graduation requirements
- Transfer students: if you plan to transfer to a 4-year institution, bring information about the institution’s (where you plan to transfer) transfer requirements and academic program plan (degree you are seeking) to your meeting with your Academic Advisor
- Financial aid students: meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to ensure your file is up to date
Questions? If you have questions about registration, see your advisor or call us at 773-COLLEGE today.