· Tuition refunds are issued to eligible students based upon the official date of withdrawal.
· Students must officially inform the college they are withdrawing from a class or classes by completing a withdrawal form and having it processed both in the Registrar's Office and in the Business Office.
· Withdrawals submitted in writing are effective according to the postmark date of the envelope.
· Full refund of tuition and fees is granted if the college cancels a course.
· 100% percent of applicable tuition (or non-resident tuition) shall be refunded if a student withdraws formally prior to the first day of class.
· For a normal 16-week class, 100% of tuition and applicable fees shall be refunded if a student withdraws formally within the first seven (7) days of the first class meeting (including weekends and holidays).
· For special session classes with durations shorter than 16 weeks, the 100 percent of tuition and applicable fees refund will vary proportionately to the number of days in the session (based upon an equitable percentage of time) for withdrawal starting from the first date of the class.
· Lab fees will be refunded at the same percentage applied to the corresponding tuition refund.
· Non-refundable fees: Registration fees, program fees, partial payment fees, activity fees (activity fees may be refunded if courses are dropped before the term begins) and CDL licensing fees are non-refundable.