What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
How to complete the Agency Requisition packet:
- Complete the Requisition form
- Complete a status check prior to submission.
- Verify vendor exists within PeopleSoft (PSF) ( 1 )
- Gather all required documentation.
- Requisition (include agency account number)
- Board report
- If the request has a value greater than $25,000;
- If vendor will receive more than $25,000 in a fiscal year via multiple transactions;
- If the request exceeds the previous board approved amount;
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Club President
- Club Treasurer
- Dean/Manager (if expense is greater than $100) ( 2 )
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office.
- Submit a completed and approved packet at least 30 days before the event.
- Goods purchased on an emergency bases require an explanation.
- The business office will create a requisition in PSF, upload pertinent documents, and obtain required signatures (i.e., Executive Director and President).
- A check will be generated by District office Accounts Payable and sent to campus.
- Once the goods or services are received, submit your packing slip or receipt to the (3) Business Office to pick up the check.
- ( 1 ) The end user must verify whether the selected vendor is listed as a current vendor in PSF system. If the vendor is not in the system, a vendor application must be completed by the vendor and sent to the Department of Procurement Services for entry. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for entry.
- ( 2 ) All request require approval from the club’s leadership and MXC staff (i.e., Advisor or Deans) prior to attending meetings or procuring goods or services.
- (3) Checks will not be released until proof of services are submitted to the Business Office.