To obtain advance approval to attend an In-District or Out-of-District conference, seminar, exhibit or training.
How to complete a Travel Authorizations:
- Create a Travel Authorization in People Soft Financial (PSF) system
- Peoplesoft Travel Authorizations link Travel Authorization Guide (pdf)
- Confirm that your preferred hotel and conference/registration
supplier are in the
Financial Management System (FMS).
- Your department secretary can assist you.
& Submit the Legal Attestation page in (PSF) (This must be completed each year).
- Be sure to indicate all estimated expenses related to your trip, such as car rental, flight/train, lodging, registration, parking, shuttle bus, taxi, tolls, mileage and meals.
- Reimbursements will not be approved if estimated costs are not included on this form.
- Be sure to complete the Funding Source Chartfield section of the form.
- You can obtain the funding source from your Dean or Department Chair.
- Upload all required documentation.
- Flight/Train itinerary (from CorpTrav website) which includes preferred travel times, dates of travel and preferred airline carrier.
- Hotel confirmation
- Completed registration, agenda and detailed description of the event which outlines the purpose of the conference.
- All participants must register themselves with the conference venue;
- Include Google or Map Quest mileage information( 1 )
- From home to location
- From college to location
- Save & submit (record the system generated authorization
Travel Authorization Approval Status
travel authorization approval status in People Soft Financial (PSF) system.
o See instruction in the above Travel Authorization link.
- ( 1 )Per district policy, do not include the first or last mile when calculating mileage (i.e., deduct 2 miles from the total mileage driven for the trip).