What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
How to complete the Employee Expense Reimbursement packet:
- Complete the Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement form.
- Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement is an annual, online submission (i.e., one-time per fiscal year).
- Complete the Employee Reimbursement Expense form.
- Be sure to indicate mode of transportation when entering amounts for:
- CTA Bus/Train, Greyhound, Mega Bus, Taxi, Amtrak/RTA/Metra Train
- Be sure to complete the Funding Source Chartfield section of the form.
- You can obtain the funding source from your Dean or Department Chair.
- Requests require your Manager’s approval prior to attending meetings or procuring goods or services.
- Gather all required documentation.
- All original itemized receipts;
- When using a Pass (CTA, Metra) include a copy of the pass;
- Attach official announcement or invitation to meeting or training;
- Attach synopsis (brief description of meeting or training);
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office.
- Submit a completed and approved packet no more than 15 days from the date of last travel or purchase.
- Goods purchased on an emergency bases require an explanation.
- The Business Office will obtain the remaining, required signatures from the Executive Director, President and Vice Chancellor’s Office.