What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
How to complete the Requisition packet:
- Complete the Requisition form
- Gather all required documentation.
- Independent contractor Invoice
- Memorandum of Understanding. MOU (4)
- Request Contract
- Board report
- Request has a value ≥$25,000;
- Involves a vendor who will be receiving ≥$25,000 in a fiscal year via multiple transactions;
- Request exceeds the previous board approved amount.
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Create a requisition in People Soft Financial (PSF) system
- Write PSF assigned requisition number on the hard copy requisition.
- Complete a status check prior to submission.
- Verify vendor exists within PSF
- Validate the vendor’s budget within PSF to ensure it has not exceeded $25,000
- Upload documents and attach to the PSF generated requisition.
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office.
- Submit a completed and approved requisition form, Professional Service Agreement/ Contract for Service/ MOU, not less than 60 days before service date.
- Contracts will be provided by the vendor. A contract for service that contains Terms and Conditions should be sent to the General Counsel. Contracts ≤$1,000 can be signed by the President of the College.
- Independent Contractor invoice should be used if the vendor does not provide a PSA, Contract for service or MOU.
- Allow 21 days for legal review of MOU, Independent Contractor Invoice and/or contract generation.
- The end user must verify whether the selected vendor is listed as a current vendor in the PSF system. If the vendor is not in the system, a vendor application must be completed by the vendor and sent to the Department of Procurement Services for entry. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for entry.
- Review budget details within PSF. Navigation: Commitment Control==> Review Budget Activities ==> Budget Details;