If mileage will be greater than 50 miles, the employee should seek reimbursement by completing the Conference, Seminar or Training Leave Travel Expense forms (Part I and Part II).
What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
How to complete the Local Mileage Reimbursement packet:
- Complete the Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement form.
- Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement is an annual, online submission (i.e., one-time per fiscal year).
- Complete all remaining forms above.
- Be sure to complete the Funding Source ChartField information on form Part II.
- You can obtain the funding source from your Dean or Department Chair.
- Gather all required documentation.
- All original, itemized receipts.
- Attach agenda, synopsis, itinerary or invite to event.
- Copy of driver’s license and insurance card if requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Include Google or Map Quest mileage information( 1 )
- From home to location (if event start time is the same as your normal start time)
- From school to location (if leaving work to attend the event)
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office( 2 )
- Submit a completed and approved packet no more than 30 days after the event.
- ( 1 )Per district policy, do not include the first or last two miles when calculating mileage (i.e., deduct 2 miles from the total mileage driven for each leg of the trip).
- ( 2 )The Business Office will obtain the remaining, required signatures from the Executive Director, President and Vice Chancellor’s Office.
- The student seeking reimbursement must be listed as an approved vendor in the system. If not listed as an approved vendor, the student must complete a vendor form. The form should be signed by the Executive Director then faxed to procurement Services at 312-553-2594. This should be done before seeking reimbursement.