What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
How to complete the Non-Employee/Visitor Expense Reimbursement packet:
- Complete the Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement form.
- Reimbursement Acknowledgement Agreement is an annual, online submission (i.e., one-time per fiscal year).
- Complete all remaining forms above.
- Gather all required documentation.
- Approved Part I Conference, Seminar or Training Leave Travel Request Form.( 2 )
- All original, itemized receipts.
- Airline boarding pass
- Hotel confirmation( 3 )
- Conference, Registration /confirmation( 4 )
- Attach synopsis (brief description of conference, seminar or training)
- Copy of Driver’s License and Insurance Card if requesting mileage reimbursement.
- Include Google or Map Quest mileage information( 5 )
- From home to location (if event start time is the same as your normal start time)
- From school to location (if leaving work to attend the event)
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Vice Chancellor (only if you exceed 10% of the total estimated expenses requested on Part I)
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office( 6 )
- Submit a completed and approved packet no more than 30 days after the event.
- ( 1 )Submit this form if requesting mileage.
- ( 2 )This form must be completed and approved at least 45 days before the event.
- ( 3 ) & ( 4 )Even if conference or hotel has been pre-paid you must still include your boarding pass and registration confirmations.
- ( 5 )Per district policy, do not include the first or last mile when calculating mileage (i.e., deduct 2 miles from the total mileage driven for the trip).
- ( 6 )The Business Office will obtain the remaining, required signatures from the Executive Director, President and Vice Chancellor’s Office.
- The person seeking reimbursement must be listed as an approved vendor in the system. If not, the non-employee/visitor must complete a vendor form. The form should be signed by the Executive Director before faxing to procurement Services at 312-553-2594. This should be done before seeking reimbursement.