Fiscal Year 2014 has begun!
The business office has met with many of the department chairs, directors and deans to discuss the new annual purchase order process that will be rolled out Monday 7/1/2103. The utilization of annual purchase orders will streamline the requisition to check process. Please review the topics below and feel free to contact Business Services at 312-850-7010 with any questions or concerns.
- Contact Latasha Johnson, Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, 312-850-7016 to schedule supplemental requisition training.
- Gain familiarity with the new annual purchase order process by reviewing the attached Open Purchase Order procedures;
- Submit quotes and signed fiscal year 2014 requisitions to initiate your annual purchase order(s) as soon as possible (cutoff date to follow);
- Target vendors:
Explore the CCC vendor list for both board approved and non-board approved vendors that can be utilizedduring the year. Remember board approval is required when anticipated spending is above $25K and bidding is required when anticipated spending exceeds $2,500 with a single vendor during the fiscal year.
- Work with fellow department chairs and directors to procure disposable supplies.
- Work with the designated PeopleSoft end-user in your department to begin creating FY 2014 requisitions.
Please review the materials below:
Learn more about the new process, get dates for upcoming training sessions, find out what you need to do with existing requisitions, and practice using the new system. All new requisitions will be created, documented, and approved online in the PeopleSoft Financials system.