Now Available: Malcolm X College Summer 2017 Continuing Education & PPD Class Schedule
Now Available: Malcolm X College Fall 2017 Continuing Education & PPD Class Schedule
Are you looking for CCC’s short term certificate programs such as Basic Nursing Assistant (BNA), Welding, Emergency Medical Technical (EMT), Commercial Driver Training (CDL) or Public Passenger Vehicle Training (Taxi)? These have moved - please see the short term program and credit class schedules at: http://www.ccc.edu/menu/Pages/Class-Schedules.aspx
City Colleges' Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development courses are:
- Non-credit courses designed for students with varied educational backgrounds and academic goals.
- Innovative and non-traditional courses and programs in traditional and customized time frames.
- Offered in the evenings, on weekends and in intensive workshop formats to attract students who want to earn industry certifications or take classes for personal enrichment or recreational purposes.
Malcolm X College Continuing Education and Professional & Personal Development offers the following non-credit classes:
- CPR for Healthcare Providers
- EMT-B Refresher
- CPR Instructor Certification & Recertification
- First Aid with CPR & AED
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers (Parts 2 & 3)
- CNA Refresher
- Substance Abuse Counseling
- Food Service Certification
Food Service Sanitation Certificates Available at Malcolm X
Picking up your Food Service Sanitation Certificate? Starting, October 28, 2013, the certificates will be available at Malcolm X College, 1900 W. Van Buren Street., Room 0214, Concourse Level from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. More information.