Motivated high school juniors and seniors can get a head start by earning college credit for FREE through the City Colleges of Chicago Dual Credit or Dual Enrollment Program.
Call 312-850-7446 to learn more today.
Space is limited.
- Please apply to CCC Online
- Complete application
- Complete SAP Form
- Provide transcripts
- Provide ID picture
Call (312) 850-7238 to schedule your Compass placement test if
previous steps are complete.
2016 MXC Early College Dual Enrollment Information Session Dates
Please NOTE: ALL New and Existing Dual Enrollment students must register for classes with the Early College Specialist – schedule an appointment today!
Upcoming Dual Enrollment Information Session are held at Malcolm X College on the following Dates:
- October 27th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
- November 29th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
- December 20th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
Registration for Summer and Fall begins April 6th – June 3rd
- Meet Your Early College Representative
- Get to Know the Dual Enrollment Process
- Register For Your Next Course
- Learn More about MXC Health Science Programs
- Come and Get in Formation!
Summer and Fall Information Session Dates:
- Tuesday May 24th @ 5p-7p
- Tuesday June 28th @ 5p-7p
- Tuesday July 26th @ 5p-7p
- August 23rd @ 5p – 7p
- September 27th @5p – 7p
1900 W. Jackson
Chicago, Il. 60612
Conference Center, Room 1108
For more information, please contact:
LaKisha Hillard, M.Ed,
Early College Coordinator @ 312.850.7446