Motivated high school juniors and seniors can get a head start by earning college credit for FREE through the City Colleges of Chicago Dual Credit or Dual Enrollment Program.
Call 312-850-7446 to learn more today.
Space is limited.
- Please apply to CCC Online
- Complete application
- Complete SAP Form
- Provide transcripts
- Provide ID picture
- College Readiness Testing (discuss options with Coordinator)
2016 MXC Early College Dual Enrollment Information Session Dates
Please NOTE: ALL New and Existing Dual Enrollment students must register for classes with the Early College Specialist – schedule an appointment today!
Upcoming Dual Enrollment Information Session are held at Malcolm X College on the following Dates:
- October 27th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
- November 29th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
- December 20th, 2016 @ 5p – 7p
Registration for Spring 2017 Starts October 20th, 2016
- Meet Your Early College Representative
- Get to Know the Dual Enrollment Process
- Register For Your Next Course
- Learn More about MXC Health Science Programs
- Come and Get in Formation!
1900 W. Jackson
Chicago, Il. 60612
Conference Center, Room 1108
For more information, please contact:
LaKisha Hillard, M.Ed,
Early College Coordinator
Office (312) 850-7446
Fax (312) 850-7338