The Malcolm X College Distance Learning Lab is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Students, faculty and staff have access to 2 labs (2102 A and 2102 B). The following services are available.
- Consultation (i.e. converting face-to-face courses to blended/hybrid learning)
- Instructional Design and Educational Technology support
- Consultation on Distance Learning Technologies
- Distance learning lab support
- Faculty Professional Development (Classroom and / or Webinars)
- Instructional strategy workshops for using the iPad in the classroom
- Polycom 9000 and Blackboard Collaborate support
- DACUM Training and consultation
- Monthly workshops (Students, Faculty, Staff)
- Weekly virtual / face to face workshops
|Faculty profesional development workshop.
||Students in Polycom Distance Learning Lab|