What forms do I need?
(If prompted to open or save click open. If prompted to enter a password click cancel several times.)
- Requisition form
- Board Report form
- Bid Recap form
How to complete the Requisition packet:
- Complete the Requisition form
- Gather all required documentation.
- 3 quotes are required if requisition is greater than $2,500, but less than $25,000.
- Allow 21 days for legal review and contract generation.
- Board report
- If the request has a value greater than $25,000;
- If vendor will receive more than $25,000 in a fiscal year via multiple transactions;
- If the request exceeds the previous board approved amount;
- Obtain all required signatures.
- Create a requisition in People Soft Financial (PSF) system;
- Include PSF assigned requisition number on the paper copy version of the requisition.
- Upload documents and attach to the PSF generated requisition.
- Complete a status check prior to submission.
- Verify vendor exists within PSF. ( 1 )
- Validate the vendor’s budget within PSF to ensure it does not exceeded $25,000 ( 2 )
- Submit the completed packet to the Business Office.
- Submit a completed and approved requisition form, along with all documentation, at least 60 days before the vendor requires payment.
- ( 1 ) The end user must verify whether the selected vendor is listed as a current vendor in the PSF system. If the vendor is not in the system, a vendor application must be completed by the vendor and sent to the Department of Procurement Services for entry. Please allow a minimum of 10 business days for entry.
- (2 ) Review budget details within PSF. Navigation: Commitment Control==> Review Budget Activities ==> Budget Details;