Priority Registration allows the following students to register prior to the beginning of Open Registration:
- Students with 24 or fewer credit hours* remaining until graduation (based on degree audit report)
- Veterans (regardless of number of credit hours remaining until graduation)
- Intercollegiate athletes (regardless of number of credit hours remaining until graduation)
*Note: Based upon cumulative credit hours plus currently enrolled hours. Check your cumulative credit hours by viewing your academic history.
- Transfer Credit - transfer hours from other institutions count toward the cumulative credit hours. To ensure all transfer credit is evaluated and posted prior to the beginning of registration, students must complete the transcript evaluation process by March 1 for the Summer/Fall terms and by September 1 for Spring.
- Open Registration - begins on April 6, 2016 for ALL students.
- Registration help - students should consult their assigned Academic Advisor or Registrar's Office (records questions) prior to registration.
Need help obtaining your student username to login? Visit our help page.