How to Drop a Class Online via my.ccc.edu
- Login to my.ccc.edu with your CCC username and password.
- From the Student Services page, click on the Academics section.
- Click Enroll in a Class/Drop a Class located under the Academics section.
- Select Enrollment Term.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Drop/Update Classes to remove a class from your schedule.
- Select an Enrollment Action for each course you would like to drop.
- Click Submit. Caution: Failure to click the Submit button will prevent the drop request from being processed.
- You may wish to click View My Schedule to obtain an updated schedule of your classes.
Drop a Class In Person
You may drop a class by visiting an Academic Advisor and filling out a course revision (Add/Drop) form. Then, take the signed Add/Drop form to the Registrar’s Office.
It is the student’s responsibility to officially withdraw from classes. Failure to withdraw may result in the mandatory payment of tuition/fees and/or a failing grade. A student who receives an ADW at midterm and is reinstated (RNS) by the instructor may not elect to withdraw from the class at a later time.
CAUTION: Financial Aid Students
Withdrawing from a class may impact your financial aid status. Check with your Financial Aid Office for questions about your individual situation.