To request support:
Our service catalogue includes but is not limited to:
- Requesting a workstation
- Requesting installation of software
- Requesting an email account
- Obtain access to an application
- Requesting desktop support
- Assistance with integrating micro-computing hardware, software & audio visual and peripherals
- Requesting support for college audio visual systems
- Requesting assistance with establishing website
- Requesting assistance with posting content to websites
- Requesting a telephone
- How to share documents
- Requesting assistance on the use of the learning management system (Blackboard)
- Assistance with printing Issues
- Connecting to the wireless network
- Connecting to shared directories
- Requesting information on lecture capture (Collaborate)
- Requesting assistance in the acquisition of hardware, software and services
- Requesting consultation for other technology needs not listed above
New IT Customer Service System
a new customer support system for CCC students and employees, launches today. The new system allows the
Office of Information Technology to more quickly address support tickets and
provide user-friendly email communications on the status of each ticket.
What is changing?
- Starting today,
July 25, all users have access to a self-service
portal at www.ccc.edu/Help.
The portal contains a knowledge base of
frequently asked questions and allows you to
create a help desk ticket if you can’t find the answers you need.
- You can still
contact your local IT department by email or phone. Communications from the new
CCC Help system will come from email@example.com.
- The former self-service
help page at ccc.onbmc.com will no longer be available.
If you have any questions about the new process, please contact
the IT Helpdesk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Information Technology