New student orientation is designed to guide and inform new students about the resources and departments available on campus. All new students to college or transfer students with less than 12 college credit hours must attend New Student Orientation prior to placement testing and course enrollment.
You can expect to:
- Complete your enrollment; please be sure to finish your Financial Aid application prior to orientation
- Learn about academic requirements needed to graduate
- Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
- Discuss education and career goals and how the academic plan you choose must align with them
- Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations
- Meet other new students and make new friends
You will receive:
- New Student Packet
- New Student Orientation Manual
- Campus Tour
- Orientation Completion Permit (the individualized permit required at time of testing and registration)
To register for an upcoming orientation click the "Register" button below.
NOTE: New student orientation is required before any new student can take the placement test.