Meet With Your Advisor Today!
Our academic advisors are highly trained professionals who can guide you from your first day as a student to graduation and beyond. Get to know your advisor and take advantage of the wide range of services they can provide.
Students can make an appointment with a Truman Advisor in two simple ways:
1. Visit us in the McKeon Building Room 118.
2. Log into GradesFirst at my.ccc.edu.
See your Advisor if you are:
- Trying to register for classes. We can help!
- Struggling with your current classes. We can help!
- Have a academic or financial aid warning or hold. We can help!
- Unsure about your education or career goals and options. We can help!
- Unsure if your academic plan is right for you. We can help!
- Planning to transfer to a 4-year institution or for employment. We can help!
- Confused about graduation requirements. We can help!
- Wanting to use non-CCC credits toward graduation requirements.We can help!
- Looking for an academic plan to help guide you term-by-term. We can help!
- Wanting to get involved in clubs and activities on campus. We can help!
- If you have any other question related to Truman College. We can help!