Now Available: Truman College Spring 2017 Professional and Personal Development Class Schedule
Now Available: City Colleges of Chicago District-wide Spring 2017 Professional and Personal Development Class Schedule
City Colleges' Professional and Personal Development courses are:
- Non-credit courses designed for students with varied educational backgrounds and academic goals.
- Innovative and non-traditional courses and programs in traditional and customized time frames.
- Offered in the evenings, on weekends and in intensive workshop formats to attract students who want to earn industry certifications or take classes for personal enrichment or recreational purposes.
Truman College Professional and Personal Development offers the following non-credit classes:
- Bookkeeping and QuickBooks
- Food Service Sanitation
- CompTIA A+ Certification Preparation
- Web Design and Development
- Cosmetology CEUs
- Spanish for Educators
- Classroom Management
- Computer Skills
- TOEFL Preparation
- Watercolor Painting
For Real Estate Brokerage classes, contact Academic Advising in Room 118, 773-907-4000.
For Basic Nursing Assistant (BNA) and other medical-related courses, contact Malcolm X College, 312-850-7000.