Welcome to City Colleges of Chicago!
We look forward to assisting you with registering for classes at our seven colleges located throughout Chicago.
Before you register, we have some simple tips to assist you:
- Register as early as possible. The best way to get the classes you need and want is to register as soon as Open Registration begins. Visit the Academic Calendar to learn more about registration periods each semester.
- Active or newly admitted students can register online by using the student portal at my.ccc.edu. If you have never attended CCC or have not attended in over two terms, you must reapply for admission. Apply for admission here.
- Login to the student portal at my.ccc.edu. If you are a first time user or are having difficulty logging in, please visit our help page to retrieve your username, register your password or reset your password.
- Students who register for classes are responsible for the applicable tuition charges. If you are planning on using financial aid, please make sure you complete the FAFSA as soon as possible.
- Use the menu on the right side of this page to help you navigate through registration dates, deadlines, process and much more. If you need additional help, contact us at (773) COLLEGE.