Navigate Up
Sign In

Request a Tuition Chargeback

Chargeback Guidelines

Non-Chicago Residents 

Non-Chicago Residents who plan to enroll in a program at City Colleges of Chicago that is not offered by their community college district may apply to their community college or their high school district office for reimbursement for out-of-district tuition charged to non-Chicago residents.​ 
Contact Carmen Garth in the Academic Affairs Department at (312) 553-2671 for more information. 




​Important Note: The new application form for Fall 2014 Chargeback application submissions will be available beginning Monday, June 9, 2014 thru Sunday, July 20, 2014 at 11:59pm. We will not accept Fall 2014 Chargeback application submissions before Monday, June 9, 2014. Application forms received after July 20, 2014 (11:59pm) will be considered late and therefore will be denied there will be no exception.


Contact Information


Learn More