As a new student, we want to do all we can to help get you started on a path to success. At a New Student Orientation (also known as your inTRUduction Session) you can expect to:
- Learn about the many student services that are available to help you succeed
- Learn more about the financial aid process and types of aid available to you
- Familiarize yourself with the placement test and test prep resources
- Learn about student clubs, groups and organizations
- Meet other new students and make new friends
The inTRUduction Session takes approximately 1.5 hours to complete and is required of all new students. Click the "Get Started Online" button below to sign-up online. Note: students must complete orientation prior to taking the COMPASS Placement Test.
Please be sure to finish your Financial Aid application as soon as possible. We encourage students to apply for financial aid no later than March 1st each year (although you may still apply later).