Navigate Up
Sign In

Update Student Records

City Colleges of Chicago encourages students to provide their current information to the Registrar's Office. Requests to update a student record must be submitting to the campus Registrar's Office and students must provide City Colleges of Chicago mandated supporting documentation to approve the request.

The following record updates can be submitted to the Registrar's Office:
Students requesting an update to any of the following, must provide supporting documentation to approve the request.

Address Change

  • Driver’s License
  • Voter Registration Card
  • Copy of Lease
  • Utility (Electric or Gas) or Home Telephone Bill
  • State of Illinois Identification Card 
  • Mexican Consular ID
  • Official ISIR

Name Change

A copy of the social security card, and two additional pieces of identification indicating the individual’s new name should accompany the request. Additional documents deemed acceptable to verify identification should include (must provide two):

  • Marriage Certificate
  • Divorce Decree
  • Drivers license
  • State Identification Card
  • Mexican Consular ID
  • Passport
  • Official ISIR​

For additional questions regarding updating student records, please contact the Registrar's Office.





Contact Information

(773) 907-6814
(773) 907-4757
1145 West Wilson Avenue
Larry McKeon Student Services Bldg. Room 135
Chicago, IL 60640
Get Directions

Learn More