At Wright College, one of the City Colleges of Chicago (CCC), we are committed to providing students with a broad range of educational opportunities and services to help them achieve their education and career goals. We serve a highly diverse student population, including full-time, part-time, transfer, disabled, under-represented, military veteran, and international students.
CCC is an open enrollment institution and students are accepted year-round.
KEY APPLICATION DATES & DEADLINES
Spring 2016 applications are now closed. At this time, we are accepting applications for the Summer and Fall 2016 terms. Please visit the Admissions Office at the college of your choice or call 773-COLLEGE for more information.
TAKING CLASSES FOR CREDIT
Do you want to:
- Earn a degree or certificate from Wright College/City Colleges?
- Transfer to a four-year college or university for a bachelor's degree?
- Register for Early College classes?
Successfully completing college classes for credit will help you earn an associate degree and/or a basic or advanced certificate. A degree or certificate may help you increase your skills and job opportunities. In many cases, credit classes from City Colleges of Chicago may also be transferred to a four-year college or university, saving you thousands of dollars toward earning your bachelor's degree. Even if you plan to transfer to a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor's degree, you may still be considered a "degree-seeking student" at City Colleges and earn an associate degree or certificate here before you transfer!
HAVE YOU APPLIED TO WRIGHT COLLEGE/CITY COLLEGES OF CHICAGO?
IF YOU HAVE NOT APPLIED:
Please visit my.ccc.edu or visit this link to apply to Wright College: Apply to Wright College.
IF YOU HAVE ALREADY APPLIED:
Please check the email that you provided when you applied. We will let you know if any documents or information are needed to process your application.
- Visit the Student Portal at my.ccc.edu for more information and next steps. If you have your Initial Password, you may set up your User Name to enter the online portal. The Initial Password was sent to the e-mal address you used to apply.
- Download and print the Student Success Worksheet . This worksheet will help you prepare for college and plan your first semester.
EARLY COLLEGE FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
City Colleges of Chicago offers free college-level classes to high school students through our Dual Enrollment and Dual Credit* programs. These programs help students reduce the amount of time and money needed to complete two- and four-year degrees. To start, fill out an online application for admissions. Next, download the Early College Registration checklist [PDF] and follow the steps to complete the registration process.*Students interested in the Dual Credit program should speak with their high school representative to learn more.
Do you want to:
Earn your GED certificate?
Study English as a Second Language (ESL)?
Take Adult Basic Education classes (ABE)?
Prepare for U.S. citizenship?
City Colleges of Chicago offers tuition free GED, English as a Second Language (ESL), Adult Basic Education (ABE), and U.S. Citizenship preparation classes. To register, visit the Adult Education Department at the college of your choice or call 773-COLLEGE. For a complete overview of the Adult Education registration process, download our Adult Education Registration checklist [PDF].
GET TO KNOW MORE ABOUT WRIGHT COLLEGE!
• Take a Campus Tour
WHY CITY COLLEGES IS A GREAT CHOICE
Throughout our 100-year history, City Colleges of Chicago (CCC) has provided pathways to success for more than 1 million alumni.
- We support and encourage success - Student success stories and our innovative College to Careers program
- We support special populations - Veterans, students with disabilities, and international students
- We support all of our students - Student success involves much more than what happens in the classroom
- We support our student communities - Discover opportunities to join one of our many student clubs or organizations