To reserve equipment for classroom use select an option below. All requests for equipment and services require 24 hour notice.
- Complete a Media Services Equipment Request form
- Send an email 24 hours in advance (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Phone in a request (773-481-8707)
- Walk- in request. Room L112 in the Learning Resource Center. (last minute requests are discouraged)
Information needed to make a request:
- Date request is made
- Date equipment is needed
- Classroom number
- Pick up time
- Return time
- Instructors name
- Phone extension
Procedures for multi media equipment requests for classroom use:
- An instructor will submit a multi media equipment request to Media Services at least 24 hours before scheduled use.
- Equipment is checked out by an instructor or designated student in the Media Service Department.
- Equipment is returned to the Media Services Department.
Policies for reserving multi media equipment for classroom use:
- Request should be made 24 hours before equipment is needed
- Only instructors can request equipment for classroom use. Students should go through their teachers if they need equipment for a class presentation.
- Instructors or a designated student may check out and return equipment from the Media Services Department.
- Equipment must be returned, as soon as possible, after the class has ended.
- Equipment can be picked up and returned during the following times, when college credit classes are in session:
- Monday – Thursday 7:30 am to 9:30 pm
- Friday 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
- Saturdays 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Procedures for multi media equipment requests for event use:
- To reserve media for events, please contact Bobbi Baschleben at least one week in advance.
- Phone number: (773) 481-8707
- E-mail: email@example.com