The Financial Control and Compliance Department has primary responsibility for:
- Internal control, policy and procedure and regulatory compliance monitoring
- Strategic metric monitoring against departmental targets
- Development of systems, tools and procedures to monitor effectiveness of financial controls
- Assist in the improvement of departmental efficiency and effectiveness through training, completion of service requests, system testing, and ad hoc financial reporting.
- Provide functional support for the HR/Payroll and Student financial transactions fed to the General Ledger
- Technical liaison for the coordination and communication of system projects and initiatives with the Information Technology Department.
Our knowledgeable staff is available to help answer your questions. Please contact one of the staff members below for further assistance or contact us via E-mail using the link to the right.