City Colleges of Chicago offers a wide range of quality career programs. The goal is to link contextualized learning with the knowledge and skills required for success in the workplace.
City Colleges of Chicago offers programs in ten Focus Areas:
- Advanced Manufacturing
- Business and Professional Services
- Construction Technology and Drafting
- Culinary Arts and Hospitality
- Information Technology
- Human Sciences (Liberal Arts)
- Natural Sciences
- Transportation, Distribution, and Logistics
To learn more about City Colleges' programs, use the following tools: CareerFinder and ProgramFinder.