The Student Finance/Revenue Department is directed by the Associate Vice Chancellor and has the support of six staff. The department areas of responsibility include:
- Management and administration of federal and state aid programs and student accounts receivable
- Financial Aid program compliance
- Oversight for direct student loan program
- Preparation of IPEDS , DOE and HLC reports
- Processing of student refunds
- Student Payment plan administration
- Manage third party contracts (e.g., collections, payment plans)
- Generating 1098-T (student tuition statements)
Our knowledgeable staff is available to help answer your questions. Please contact one of the staff members below for further assistance or contact us via E-mail using the link to the right.
Electronic Payment Portal
This payment portal is available for use by students to pay for various non-tuition related items (e.g., graduation fees, child care services, print charges, test charges), for a parent to pay for child care services or a third party/grantor to pay student related charges. please click on the icon below to make an online payment via credit card (Visa, MC, and Amex) or via e-check.
- You will be redirected to a secure webpage customized for City Colleges of Chicago but operated by the Illinois State Treasurer’s Office.
- Payments will be processed within 1-2 business days.
- Once you enter the site, please go to the bottom of the page to start the payment process by clicking the campus/location related to the specific charge/bill.
- An email address is required to make a payment since an automatic receipt will be generated and sent electronically once the transaction is finalized.