The Treasury Department is directed by the Associate Vice Chancellor/Treasurer. The department areas of responsibility include:
- Daily cash needs and investment activities
- Preparation of monthly cash flow projections
- Monitoring compliance with the Board's investment policy and regulatory requirements
- Management of investment and banking relationships
- Implementation of cost effective collections and disbursements processes
- Support the completion of interim financial reports and comprehensive annual finacial report (CAFR)
- Levy, receipt and distribution of property tax.
Our knowledgeable staff is available to help answer your questions. Please contact one of the staff members below for further assistance or contact us via E-mail using the link to the right.