City Colleges of Chicago has instituted an electronic time and attendance system called CCCWorks. This automated and paperless time sheet system will provide every City Colleges of Chicago employee a faster, easier, and more accurate way of recording time and attendance, requesting time off, and tracking leave balances.
CCCWorks uses time clock terminals and a web interface system to provide real-time access to every time and attendance employee query and function, including clocking in and out of shifts, submitting and gaining approval for time-off requests and up-to-date reporting of leave balances.
Employees of the first three phases of the CCCWorks implementation have been trained to:
- Record time and attendance by swiping in CCCWorks.
- Submit a self-service request for time off.
- Submit a self-service request for missed swipes.
- Review current and future leave balances.
- Review and submit time sheet for managerial approval.
- Use the time clock biometric scanner.
- Run periodic attendance reports.
While participating in a
face-to-face training session is preferred, an employee training guide has been
made available. Download the CCCWorks
Employee Guide to refresh your memory regarding access to CCCWorks system
Below are employee group phases. Final Phase 4 employees will receive notification an invitation to employee training.
- Phase 1: Non-Bargained For and Local 1220 employees Completed.
- Phase 2: 1600 Professional employees Completed.
- Phase 3: Security Officers, Janitors, Engineers and Local 1708 employees Completed.
- Phase 4: Full-time Faculty and Local 3506 employees Scheduled 2016
Your CCCWorks Dashboard
The CCCWorks dashboard gives you an online view of your time and attendance activity. From this page you can view your timesheet, request time off, and monitor your leave balances.
Time Entry: View and submit your online timesheet.
- My Calendar: Get a full view of the pay period and request time off.
- My Time Off: Track the status and history of your time off requests.
Reports: Download a copy of your online timesheet and get reports on your time and attendance activity.
Time Off Balances: Get a real-time and future view of your leave balances.
Your CCCWorks Timesheet
The CCCWorks timesheet will replace your current paper-based Certificate of Attendance (COA). This is where you will view and submit your time and attendance in each pay period.
For more information about CCCWorks, contact your local HR Director.