WHAT: City Colleges of Chicago will hold an Open House
for prospective students. The free event will include:
- How to apply to City Colleges of Chicago.
- Information on general education and academic programs,
including the College to Careers pathways, which prepare Chicagoans for careers
in high-demand fields.
- Details on how students can save up to $40,000 by attending
City Colleges before transferring to a four-year college or university.
- Financial aid overview, including how to pay for college
and details on the Chicago Star Scholarship that will cover the cost of
tuition, fees and books for qualifying CPS high school graduates.
- Programs that allow current high school juniors and seniors
to take free CCC courses and earn college credit.
- Information on free English as a Second Language classes
and free GED/High School completion classes.
- Campus tours.
Interested students or parents should call 773-COLLEGE
(773-265-5343) or visit www.ccc.edu/openhouse to learn more.
WHEN: Tuesday, April 4, 2017
– 12pm and 6pm – 8pm
WHERE: The seven City Colleges
- Harold Washington College – 30 E. Lake St.
- Harry S Truman College – 1145 W. Wilson Ave.
- Kennedy-King College – 6301 S. Halsted St.
- Malcolm X College – 1900 W. Jackson Boulevard
- Olive-Harvey College – 10001 S. Woodlawn Ave.
- Richard J. Daley College – 7500 S. Pulaski Rd.
- Wilbur Wright College – 4300 N. Narragansett Ave.