1. Enter your Enrollment Preferences
This lets us know where and when you wish to take classes and helps us find the classes you want and need. ONLY YOU CAN COMPLETE THIS PROCESS. NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU.
How to do it: Login to my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then click Enrollment Preferences. If you wish to change your academic plan, you must contact your academic advisor. Only advisors can change an academic plan or focus area for a student
2. Enter courses for the next term into your Education Planner
Work with your advisor to create an education plan, your term-by-term roadmap to earning a degree or certificate.
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then My Academic Plan, then Education Planner. You can add courses to your planner in two ways: Plan by My Requirements (recommended) or Browse Course Catalog. Once the courses you want are in your planner, move your courses into the desired term(s). If you have not completed both steps (Enrollment Preferences and adding courses to your Planner and moving them into terms), we will be unable to create a class schedule for you and automatically load your shopping cart.
3. Confirm your choices and complete registration preparation
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then Preregistration. In addition to confirming your enrollment preferences and courses for upcoming terms, you’ll have the opportunity to review your personal information and confirm your academic plan.
4. Validate your Shopping Cart
Ensure your class schedule is what you want. You add or delete classes from your Shopping Cart, as desired.
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then My Registration, then Shopping Cart.
5. Enroll and make payment arrangements
How to do it: In my.ccc.edu, select My Academic Plan, then My Registration, then Shopping Cart. Select “Enroll” on or after your enrollment appointment date. You will see your enrollment results immediately. Arrange payment.
Register on campus
- Meet with your Academic Advisor
- If you are struggling with your current classes; help is available
- To ensure you are on the correct academic path; that is, to ensure that you are pursuing an academic plan that will best prepare you to achieve your education and career goals
- To create an education plan: a term-by-term plan to meet all completion/graduation requirements
- Transfer students: if you plan to transfer to a 4-year institution, bring information about the institution’s (where you plan to transfer) transfer requirements and academic program plan (degree you are seeking) to your meeting with your Academic Advisor
- Financial aid students: meet with a Financial Aid Advisor to ensure your file is up to date
Questions? We’re always here to help. Help guides are available in my.ccc.edu in the Help and Resources section. If you have further questions about registration, see your advisor or call us at 773-COLLEGE today.